Thursday, March 31, 2011

"MAGIC" Is A Word Said The Bird.....

Hello Again :)
A quick post with something different....
There is a Great Challenge Blog 

 "Childhood Art Is Pure Magic"
I will try for a better photo in the afternoon light.....:)
This CHALLENGE 
Was to use the Word
"MAGIC"
And to take Inspiration from This Great Sketch by DT Member Nadia


So pop on over to....
There is still time to play along..:)
Its a Great Concept for a Challenge!!!

I know the LO is not my usual style or COLORS!!!!
Yes I think I have shocked myself!!!! LOL!!
But I wanted to try something a little bit different....
Not sure about the result... but it is good to challenge ones self!!
It helps us grow!:)


7 comments:

Chloe said...

Fabulous page!! Love how you incorporated the sketch and the colours are just beautiful! Thanks for playing along :-)

Bente Fagerberg said...

What a darling page Lou, and also a bit different from what I know as your usual style. Seems you do both with excellence! Take care!

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! this is FAN FAB LAS.....
Just LOVE that photo!! & the use of Webster Pages.....
XXX

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is fantastic! I love that photo too! So sweet!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Gosh Lou! Just realised I have been here , seen this layout about 5 times and not once commented on it..LOL..Does that happen to you? Look, this is just so beautiful! I love what you have done with the sketch...lovely to see you using Websters too. Thanks for playing along at Bird is The Word..:o)

Ella Swan said...

Well I think it's wonderful Lou!! The colours & the title are just gorgeous - anything with Webster's is just gorgeous to me. Thanks for playing at BITW!!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous page Lou.. love the colours and you fabulous vintage photo!! :)