Thursday, March 31, 2011

Going Natural.... And Last Chance To Enter



Hello Lovely Bloggers
Today I 'm Sharing a
Different Kind of Layout......
"Natural Beauty"

A Layout that I made to coincide with Earth Day Next Month....
Using a "Close Up Photograph" of something Found in Nature...
A Fungi...:)
And I have used some recycling etc here too:)

Do you think this would make a good challenge???
Just asking out of interest???

And to Remind You it is the 
Last Chance to Enter
The Fabulous Giveaway
This Gorgeous Kit filled with GORGEOUS New Crate Paper and Emvbellishments
Kindly Donated By The Nook...

FOR
All you have to do is head on over to the Blog

There are few hours left....
And ANYONE CAN WIN!!!

Oh I so wish I was eligible as I would just love to win some of 
Crate's Gorgeous New Collections!!!

And dont forget that 
Kicks off on the 1'st April......
With our First Sketch!!!!!

We have some Amazing Prizes Lined Up.....
And some incredibly talented Guest Designers as well!!

Looking forward to seeing you at the 
BIG REVEAL!!!!!

Thanks for dropping bye to take a peek..
See you again soon with the Big Reveal!!:)

Oh I'm dying to give you a little Sneak Peek.....
Maybe tomorrow????

10 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

Lou your work is absolutely standout stuff.... I can tell you put so much passion into your pages ... I love looking at them .. all the layers the embellies ... never doubt yourself ... you are beautiful on the inside and out ...always remember you are special .. allow yourself to shine.. big hugz x

Heather Jacob said...

hey Lou , me again. could you be a darling and email me ..I want to send you something .. hjacob@bigpond.net.au

big hugz x

Rossella said...

WOW....this layout is absolutely amazing! All the particulars...fantastics!!

Deb said...

That photo's unreal, Lou. Couldn't make out what it was. Your LO is stunning as usual. I LOVE to recycle.

ann said...

Lou your LO is beautiful!!!

Natalie said...

WOW - Your projects are just amazing. So detailed and beautiful
Thanks for dropping into the Imaginarium blog too xxx
Natalie

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Lou!, i just love your work. it is so inspirational.
you are so talented.
great job and keep it up as im sure im not the only one that loves checking out your layouts...
hve a great day
TONI
XOXOXOXOXO

Alanna said...

Love this LO - and what better reason to scrap that pic! Was that for a challenge or personal interest?

Can't wait for Once Upon tomorrow :) :) I'll be stalking the blog (well maybe not since I'm on early shift - but I will be checking when I get home!).

ann said...

Hi Lou there is something on my blog for you

Ella Swan said...

I think it's great Lou! At Scrapbook Challenges we are having a mini crop thingie over the Easter weekend to co-incide with earth day! You should post this in the gallery :)