Thursday, March 31, 2011

Are you ready??? And a Tiny Sneak Peek....:)

Are you ready for .....
Our First Reveal Tomorrow
At  

 
I'm not allowed to give too much away..... :)
But I can tell You who our Fabulous Sponsor is......
One of My Absolute Favorite Scrapping Stores!!!

 
Gorgeous Rae from 
Has Very kindly Donated 
FOUR Fabulous Prizes for April!!!
You have to wait till tomorrow to actually know what they are....:) 

But I can tell you that 
Scrap Matrix has a wonderful range of products for Scrapbooking, Altered Art, and Mixed Media - Including Rae's own brand new Laser Cut Designs called  



Also carries lots of other gorgeous products including....

  Dusty Attic, Tim Holtz, German Scrap, Flowers of all descriptions, 
Gorgeous Laces and Trims,
A great Range of Charms and Trinkets 

  and the list goes on.... 

There are also gorgeous  kits available like this album 

Rae posts worldwide and only charges actual shipping costs.
Be sure to head on over and take a look

You wont be disappointed! 
And just a tiny "hint" .....:)
You might like to start choosing your favorite products for when you Win!!!

Oh and here is a tiny Sneak Peek......

So are You Looking forward to Our First Reveal?????
I know I am!!



6 comments:

ann said...

Ohhhhh I love Scrap Matrix !!!!!!

Alison said...

So much scrappy goodness to be had at Scrap Matrix! And I love the look of that sneak - gorgeous colours and texture - can't wait to see it all :)

Heather Jacob said...

Ohhhh Lou this is a marvellous post .... you have done it to perfection .... just enough to wet their appetite... sooooo exciting... your page is exquisite .. I just adore it, all of it ....you create beautiful stunning work ....big hugz x

Sarah-R said...

Can't wait to see the first reveal! And what an amazing sponsor!

Christina V. said...

Hello Lou! I would like to thank you for passing by my blog and leaving such nice words. I like the vintage style of your creations very much, they are absolutely adorable!!! See you again soon!

Anonymous said...

love love love your blog Lou, its so beautiful. I shall be back
hugs June xxx