Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feeling BLUE? Some Retail Therapy For Me & YOU....

Today it is my Great Pleasure to.....
Introduce YOU to a  
Blue Bazaar Product Exclusive.....
And a Fabulous Discount Offer for YOU my Readers...

Kate Mason is an Australian Scrapbooker and 
Mixed Media Artist Extraordinaire....
I have loved and admired Kate's work for quite some time...
Kate has designed a set of the most gorgeous papers....

Here is a Sneak Peek.....

Absolutely Stunning! Wouldn't you agree???

The most exciting news is that
Kate's Papers have been
Released TODAY 

EXCLUSIVELY 
at 
Blue Bazaar..
My absolute favorite :)
Online Aussie Shop!
Or affectionately known as "BB"

Kate's Papers are Exclusively available at Blue Bazaar Only
Along with this gorgeous Accordion Book Kit....
 
You can also get a better look at Kate's beautiful papers here too..

Need some retail therapy just to cheer you up????
Or some of these beautiful papers or perhaps the kit just for your stash????

Well... I have a
FANTASTIC Offer to share with YOU...
10% Off Your Next Order over $40 at
BLUE BAZAAR
Even if you already shop at BB or 
Are just venturing in for the first time....


*BLUE BAZAAR www.bluebazaar.com.au is offering readers of my blog a 10% discount on your next order over $40.00.  To receive the discount include the following code in the comments field of your order: MARBLOGLD Note discounts do not apply to items already discounted, on sale or subscriptions.  The code is valid for this month until the 31st March 2010.

Other Great Products 
New in Store at 
Blue Bazaar  
Include:
 
New Distress Inks By Tim Holtz
All the Yummy Colors....

Mine have just arrived this afternoon like 5mins ago...lol and 
I couldn't wait to have a play...
The colors are just beautiful!!!

New Basic Grey...
Is also In-store at BB

Kioshi
 
When this was first released at CHA I wasn't sure...
but I will confess it has grown on me....

&

Green at Heart....

Other New Lines include Sass Lass, Crate Paper , 7 Gypsies etc..

Also Arriving This Week at BB
GCD Studio's
And I soooo hope it is the Homespun Chic Range....
By the beautiful Melody Ross

Ok..... I will admit I don't fall in love with with every release by GCD
But I do love Melody Ross' Artsy Urban
&
Homespun Chic Lines....
See some sneaks here...

A mixture of Floral and Vintage Fashion! Just Yummy!

I am particularly dying for the Embellishments!!!
Have a look at these pretties....

 



And that's just a few....
Have I  managed to wet your appetite??? lol
I am drooling on the keyboard here....lol

 BB also stocks an extensive range of Mixed Media Supplies 
Including Goldens Paints and Mediums,
Copic Markers, New Wax Paints.....
You will have to go and have a look!

Here are a couple of examples of what Kate can achieve
Using those Mixed Media Mediums...
Available at BB... 


Aren't they just the sweetest and most adorable???
These original pieces and lots more are available at
Kate's Etsy Store ...
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ScrappsFleaMarket


So Dont Forget to take advantage of this Wonderful Offer, 
Especially for YOU
at
Go to BB here.....  Blue Bazaar
Check the fine print above and 
Use the code 
MARBLOGLD  
In the Comments section for Checkout.... 
Too Easy! :)

Yeah.. today was a Blue Day for me.......
But I did cheer myself up a little by shopping at BB :)
And grabbing some of Kate's Spectacular Papers

I would also like to mention how this
Special BB Blog Offer....
Was offered to me to share with YOU.....

One of You lovely ladies have linked from my Blog to Blue Bazaar 
From "My Favorite Stores" on  my blog side bar....

If you think it was YOU???
Please let me know
So I can Thank YOU!!!
And send you a "Lou Rak" to say thanks:)

I would also like to Thank 
Greg and Lu from  Blue Bazaar  
for this lovely offer for my readers....

I cant stress to you enough what an 
Excellent Scrapbooking / Mixed Media Store
Blue Bazaar is!
I have shopped there for over 5 years...
Anything in particular you want..  or don't see listed...
Just ask Lu and she will do her best to get it for you!


I will be back tomorrow to share some of my own projects with you all....
Hope you are not having a Blue Day Today too....:)
Also hope you enjoy drooling and shopping at BB!!
Or at least go for a sqizz....

Hugs 
Louxx

P.S.  Kate's Papers are listed under MARCH NEW 9b...

2 comments:

Maria said...

Morning Lou,

I hope your having a great start to the week, I have my hubby home for a week so we are having some US time lol..... Dragging him kicking and screaming to Alice in Wonderland this morning.
Love that Kate Mason kit I did a class with her last year at the Creative Edge in SA she is a gorgeous lady who inspired me to play with gel medium, gosh what would I do without that lol......
Wishing you a perfect day up North, keep smiling....

Unknown said...

Great post. I don't know I think I am partial to everything from Australia. You do it better! When I lived in Asia I got to visit Sydney and I truly felt right at home. I love everything Aussie.

By the way Lou anything I have you can cut out and use in your work. Even for sale. Certainly you can cut something out. My sister Lynne does it all the time.

Karen