Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tealicious

Firstly, I must start with a 
Heartfelt "Thankyou" to YOU!

For visiting my humble Blog and 
For all of your lovely comments....
Now I know you all have blogs.. 
but this truly has been a big step for me!!
And I so appreciate your encouragement !

 
Tealicious???? You ask??
I guess by now you have got the hint! lol!!!

Yep..... The Colour TURQUOISE (or commonly known as TEAL)
And as some of you know one of my all time faves!!!
Anywhere from Duck Egg Blue thru to the most vibrant Teal..... :)


PANTONE has predicted that TURQUOISE is
THE Colour of 2010! 
And was I smiling when I read that?? Yep you had better believe it! lol
"Turquoise transports us to an exciting Tropical Paradise
While offering a sense of Protection and Healing in Stressful Times....."

I wish I was here right now!!! Dont you??

TURQUOISE is definitely  having an impact  on this season's fashion....


And how about these joggers by NIKE???
Might even be enough inspiration to get me to the gym!!! LOL!!!!



Now I could even go as far as to suggest
 TURQUOISE could be classed as a NEUTRAL..... lol! 
Yes I love this colour that much!!! 
You'll see what I mean......

And if you are ever Stuck for INSPIRATION
and your Mojo has floated off somewhere....
Try surfing around Wedding Company Blogs and Interior Design sites...
(2 of my faves) and you are sure to find some inspiration like this......

 
Turquoise and White
Simply Stunning!




Turquoise and Navy... 
Now I might just have to try this as i loooove Navy Too!




Turquoise and Brown.....
Just plain YUMMY!






Turquoise and Tangerine......
Delightful!



Turquoise and Pink
Totally Delectable!


Turquoise and Black.....
So positively elegant....


Now  you are probably wondering the what is the Purpose of the post????? .... lol....
To INSPIRE YOU to use more TURQUOISE in your art... :) and...
 It is to share a couple of Layouts using these Fabulous Colour Combo's....

Turquoise and Pink....

Scrapping With The Stars

 

Yeah Tanya.... :) I have finally gotton around to scrapping about Create O8 with Heidi Swapp.... :)
Tan and I went to Heidi's event in Brisbane Dec. 08..... Had a great time!:)
Tan has a great blog...." Sweet About Me"...
She is on a few design teams including Kaisercraft
You will find a link to her Blog on the sidebar.....


And some TURQUOISE with BLACK and WHITE.... 

"Today.... A stranger smiled at me... and it made me smile back...."

A TURQUOISE and RED Layout

My Favourite Place


Lou's WHAT'S HOT RIGHT NOW 
in TURQUOISE SCRAPPING PRODUCTS????

From Hambly Screen Prints....
New Rubons, Transparencies, Papers etc all in TEAL as well...
DOILEES... PATCHWORK..... FEATHERS... and the list goes on...



Oh I cant wait to get my hands on some of these! :)

FROM GRAPHIC 45
On the Boardwalk Collection
Hopefully on the next post I can show you an OTP using this very range!



FROM WEBSTERS PAGES
Seaside Retreat








Cant wait for these to arrive either! :) 

FROM CRATE PAPER....
The Brook Collection......


This will be right up my ally with all that cutting out ability I think....


Last.. But certainly not least is....
FROM AMERICAN CRAFTS
I Do Collection





I think this will make some gorgeous Shabby Layouts - Dont you????

I am sure there are more yummy
TURQUOISE PRODUCTS that are HOT HOT HOT
But it is all I can think of right now...



ARE YOU FEELING INSPIRED YET??????

I so hope I have inspired you to embrace this gorgeous Colour or if you haven't tried it or used it for a while to have a go..... and please let me know.. :) and maybe with your permission I can put a  post here....


And the other purpose of the TURQUOISE post  is to give you
a sneek peak of my Prima BAP Sketch Layout.....
It's not quite finished yet.... :)
but I will give you a peek of some of the Brand New TURQUOISE Prima that I am using.....:)

Brand New from PRIMA...
Shabby Chick Paper Range, Symphony Blend Flowers,
Stamps, Cameo Roses... Temple Leaves....
Oh Sooo Primalicious and Sooo Inspiring!!!

I enjoyed the Lets Get Shabby Challenge so much
I thought I might try another Shabby Style Layout...

Oh there will also be some Graphic 45 Goodness coming soon ..... :)

And I couldn't leave without one more gorgeous image......LOL!!!!


Yes I have a thing for gorgeous, sexy, stylish shoes!!!!
And this beauty comes from the House of YvesSaintLaurent.....

I hopeyou have enjoyed reading this post as much as I have enjoyed putting it together!
Take Care my Friends...
Hope to be back again soon.....
Hugs Lou xx

P.S. If this is your first visit here at
Pretty Possies and Paper Trails
Dont forget to enter the GIVEAWAY ...
See the post below.... Good Luck!!

6 comments:

Deb said...

I'm with you on the turquoise....luv luv luv it....it seems to go with almost anything. I'm luv'in the turquoise and tangarine combo....yummo.

Melissa said...

Oh noice Post Lou, loving all those teal coloured things...yummo. You lucky girl getting to go to do classes with Heidi.I bet you loved it

Phillipa, said...

Lou for someone who has just started blogging you aren't doing too badly!! I was at that Create '08 too...along with a bunch of lovely ladies. Had a great time.

Unknown said...

Fantastic Lou, I know how much you love teal, you have even given me a few ideas to play with. I think you have your mojo back in a big way. Cheers Kimberley

Kim Wilson said...

Hi again :) I found your blog because I did a search for some inspiration pictures and one of them was on your blog and just ended up loving it! :)

Elaine A said...

Hi Lou -

In my humble opinion, Turquoise makes anything look good! All the goodies on your blog today are just mouth watering. There are some really beautiful color combinations. I think I'll be taking some time out to play this evening!

Elaine Allen