Thursday, February 18, 2010

An Apology

OK my second post for today is to apologize to the 
 Lets Get Shabby Challenge Blog 
And Their Wonderful Sponsor  
Ruby Street Designs 
(Who bye the way is now called Tallulahbelles...
and has become part of Etsy)

I accidentally broke one the rules of the LGS Blog
By posting something else in the same post as my entry... 
So I am re-posting my entry here.. and then I can fix the link to my entry....:)


It was an honest mistake, due mainly to my excitement of finally having a Blog
And trying to include too many things my first post....

I am sure that the lovely Kris from Ruby Street Designs 
Knows me well enough to know it was not malicious in any way, 
And I did not mean any harm by it.... 
So please accept my sincere apology....
I am also happy to withdraw my entry if that is preferred.....




sorry_flower.gif
Bling Comments

I tried to find the most "shabby Chic" motif I could find....:)

 I would also like to add that if I should offend anyone by accident....
Please feel that you can tell me.

Thanks for your understanding...
Lou xx

P.S. All in all you I could say I have had a crappy day!
Let's hope tomorrow is a better one!


12 comments:

mandysea said...

Oh GOSH Lou!! You are such a blossom!!!
Really its totally fine and yes very very innocent!!!

You are too gorgeous for words!!!!
hugs
xx

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Hi Lou, Just popped in to have a look-see at your layout. I love it, it looks so romantic and passionate...perfect match for the title.
Hugs, Irene xx

Ruth Philps said...

Hi Lou...congratulations on your new blog...it's beautiful!!

Can I just say you aren't the first and you won't be the last person who accidently breaks the rules we have so many duds each month because people don't realise and put their layouts in for multiple challenges..it's such a pity too when their hard work is so special.

Love your layout the colours and layers and embellishments are all perfectly shabby and gorgeous......now that you are hooked on shabbiness we hope to see you join in next month too. xxx

Yatie Tajudin said...

OMG!!! This is gorgeous to the MAX!!!! Love your page, Lou!!

BTW, thanks for dropping by my blog!!

Kris said...

Hi Lou
Ditto to what Mandy said and anyway it is such a gorgeous layout it deserves to be on your blog twice Krisxx

Elaine A said...

Hi Lou -

You poor thing - sounds as if you've put yourself through the wringer. These things happen (believe me I know). Don't be so hard on yourself. We love you!

Elaine Allen

Linda K. said...

Lou, Your blog is wonderful and such a pretty background! Wanted to also say thanks much for stopping by REB and entering the giveaway. I'm always apreciative when people stop by and comment.

Linda
xoxo

downrightcrafty said...

Love your post and the blog is beautiful, I think being honest is so appealing, as is your amazing creation. Gorgeous and thanks for the lovely comments
Hugs Kate xx

Deb said...

Congratulations on your HM Lou. A truly beautiful LO.

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Lou, congratulations on your HM. Your layout is very romantic and so many pretty embellishments !!!
Hugs, Irene xx

Kim Wilson said...

Wow this is amazing!!! What a great page!!!

zandra said...

Congrats! Love the pink! ;o)
Hugz, Z